How To Incorporate Family History into Your Holidays
During the holidays, our family history can be honored in a variety of ways, and we’re going to provide you with five special ways to celebrate!
- Keep with a family tradition: What holiday traditions did your ancestors have? This is a great time to initiate new holiday traditions that are rooted in traditional ones.
- Share a secret family recipe: There’s no substitute for sharing a family recipe.
- Give a family heirloom as a gift: The genealogist in your family will appreciate receiving family heirlooms or antiques as a valuable gift and memory.
- Enjoy the holiday at a destination: For an unforgettable heritage experience, why not travel to your ancestral homeland for the holidays?
- Create ornaments using old family photos: The best thing about it is that you can bring them out and reminisce year after year!