RootsTech, by FamilySearch, is scheduled for Thursday-Saturday, March 2-4, 2023. The 2023 convention will combine a hands-on experience in Salt Lake City along with a virtual conference online. Registration for RootsTech 2023 is now open at RootsTech.org.
The theme for RootsTech 2023 is “Uniting” and marks the 13th year for this gathering. So think about making plans to join millions of virtual and in-person attendees for an inspiring keynote addresses, instructional classes, and new technologies.
Attend In Person or Join Online
The three-day, in-person experience is $98 and it includes:
- 180-plus in-person class sessions with Q&As
- In-person research help at the Family History Library
- Hands-on sponsor demonstrations in the expo hall
- Connection with friends and cousins in person
- Meal options and refreshments
- Includes access to the virtual options listed below
- Along with access to the expo hall in Salt Lake City, which is free, and will include over 200 exhibitors, product demonstrations and interactions with research specialists.
The free online event features:
- 200-plus new on-demand class sessions and classes
- Main stage presentations and keynote speakers
- Chat support and online research consultations
- Connection with cousins using Relatives at RootsTech and messaging
- Virtual expo hall
For more information or to sign up for updates, visit RootsTech.org.